WHAT IS JUAN DOMINANT INVESTING MOTIVE IN INVESTING WITH AN INSURANCE COMPANY?
- Family Income Continuation Plan
- Retirement Planning for himself
- Education Plan for his Children
- Estate planning – instruction – how to distribute his assets
- Disability Funding
- Obligation Funding for his aged Parents
- Mortgage & Medical Funding – in case things go wrong
WHAT OTHER CONCERNS HE HAS?
Juan is earning only 18,000 peso each month and he is worried that in the event anything were to happen to him his family and his parents will be in deep trouble; he is an IT employee with a good company. His company gives him basic medical insurance and hospital benefits. He knows this benefits is only for him and not for his family. After much thought he made his mind to speak to a financial adviser.
FINANCIAL PLANNING PROCESS (30mins)
- Determining your current financial situation.
- Developing financial goals.
- Identifying alternative courses of action.
- Evaluating alternatives.
- Creating and implementing a financial action plan, and.
- Re-evaluating and revising the plan.
Juan took time to listen and decided to reveal all his short-comings, goals and his serious concerns to the Financial advisers. He allocated 10% of his income to the financial adviser to plan what is right for him.With minimal resources he was given a basic proposal.
*The above plan was an illustration; he calculated each day will cost him less then 100 peso; which cheaper then the red horse he drinks each day. He was happy with the plan which covers all his concern for now. He is also happy to see that his retirement planning is reasonable.
NEXT STEP FOR JUAN TO BE QUALIFIED TO BUY THIS PROGRAM
- He needs to be validated (Remember is a privilege if the company takes you as a client)
- His medical status
- His income ability
- His family medical history
- His occupation hazards
- His risk profile
Juan decided to get everything going; he paid PESO 8060 quarterly payment to his financial advisers to start the process; when he paid the quarterly premium JUAN felt such a relieve that he started the program. That evening when Juan went home he told his wife everything that has happened and his wife hugged him and thanked him for being a great husband. His wife told him he; she needs nothing more then to see the family well protected and there will never be a need to raise her hand to borrow and ask someone’s help in case things do go wrong.
Are you someone like Juan and looking for guidance and help. Don’t hesitate to approach a Financial Adviser today and go thru the 6 steps financial planning process.
Article by: Ashok MBA – Strategic Coach & Mentor for MDRT/COT/TOT