FINWAZE ?value the customer’s privacy founded on the trust and confidence accorded to us by our clients and we ensure that the same are maintain confidentially without disclosing it to any third person.
We collect only the personal information as outlined below which is significant for the facilitation of our business transactions with our customers, only when the customers voluntarily agree to log-on and create their personal account requiring username and password to proceed:
– Delivery address;
– Email address;
– Telephone number;
– Mobile number
– Date of birth;
The above information shall be used only for the following transactions:
– To use it for training transaction enrolled by the clients.
– Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes.
We ensure the security of our customer’s information through the following:
– Restricting access to personal information
– Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
– Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
We ensure data protection for our customers. Data and information herein gathered shall only be used for lawful business dealings with our customers. We will keep and maintain the data collected in so far as required by law and to the extent of its relevancy for the purposes for which it was collected.
You may visit our site and browse without having to provide your personal details, unless you have created your personal account on our website which requires you to log on your username and password.
We ensure that all data and information collected from our customers shall not be disclosed to any third person, nor sell, neither share or trade the same for any other purposes.
Our privacy statement is compliant with the Privacy act of Singapore to which our company is regulated
The customer’s information provided upon registration with our website shall also be used for push
notification for our marketing and promotional materials from time to time. You may however unsubscribe
at any time by clicking on the unsubscribed function provided in the electronic material we are sending.
UPDATING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You may update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on our website.
You may contact us for any concerns regarding the accessibility and privacy of your personal information as you deemed lawful and relevant.
COLLECTION OF COMPUTER DATA:
When you use our website, our company servers will automatically record the information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This data may include:
– Your computer’s IP address
– Browser type
– Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
– The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information