IN THE GOSPEL OF MATTHEW CHAPTER 9.
The Workers Are Few
Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. ?Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.”
Now I can truly relate to what Jesus was saying when it comes to educating the people on financial literacy here in Philippines – the Harvest is truly plentiful but the workers are few – My team and myself will continue our journey in searching great leaders to teach and guide the people on the importance of financial literacy and importance of putting their money to work and understanding budget and expenses.
Our Leader in Mindanao – Sharon
SHARON HAVE BROUGHT FINANCIAL LITERACY TO NEW LEVELS
- She is ensuring that every individual she engages have a decent bank account.
- Have a Stock Market (PSEi) account. Which at present only 0.8% Filipino are investing.
- Understand the risk of High returns and undisclosed risk.
- Creating an Assets that will generate passion income.
- Educating oneself to have an acquired skills that will stay with you for life.
- and list goes on…
Our Leader in Visayas – Mr. Jonyrl
CEO JONYRL believes in certain philosophy in life – “When you have assumed these names – good, modest, truthful, rational, a man of equanimity, and magnanimous – take care that you do not change these names; and if you should lose them, quickly return to them.” he stays firm in his truthfulness and character. His recent visit to Leyte and Ormoc city made a difference:
Well if you think you want to be that person to teach and guide call directly to:
- Sharon (Mindanao Team) –?+639176511344
- Jonyrl (Visayas Team) – +63917 – 7770757
- Sarry (Luzon Team) –?310-0195
If you parents are poor I can understand but if your children are poor there is no reason – Ashok.
Article by: Ashok