WHY YOU NEED FINANCIAL PLANNING?
In general usage, a?financial plan?is a comprehensive evaluation of an individual’s current pay and future?financial?state by using current known variables to predict future income, asset values and withdrawal plans.
WHAT WE DO?
Put simply – a?financial advisor?refers to anyone who helps clients manage their money. A?financial planner?may also have certain areas of expertise, such as retirement planning or education funding planning.?Financial?advisors and a?financial planners?may hold different certifications and licenses.
FINANCIAL PLANNING IS BECOMING EXTREMELY IMPORTANT IN PHILIPPINES
Creating a?financial plan?helps you see the big picture and set long and short-term life goals, a?crucial?step in mapping out your?financial?future. When you have a?financial plan, it’s easier to make?financial?decisions and stay on track to meet your goals. This will cut the umbilical cord generational poverty which have been a big problem in the Philippines.
WHAT I WILL DO WHEN I MEET YOU?
I will work thru with the 7 steps and create a dialogue with you:
- Identify 7 Dominant investing Motives
- Establish 7 Steps Process
- Review your Cash Flow and Establish Framework
- Reviewing Current Plans and see if there is a need to re-establish any shortfalls
- Explaining the 4 Financial Models and how you can take advantage of the Philippines Stock Market & Leveraging on Risk Management
- How you can leverage on our legal, accounts, financial services team
If you need to reach me: email: email@example.com or Mobile: 09199104104
We do group presentation for employees & also individual one to one coaching for FREE. Call us for appointment